Quick Banana Cacao Shake
- 1 cup Laird Superfood Homemade Coconut Milk (instructions below)
- 2 large frozen ripe bananas (peeled before freezing)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Cacao Creamer
- 2 tb raw cacao nibs
- To make Laird Superfood Homemade Coconut Milk, add 6 tablespoons of Laird Superfood Unsweetened Creamer to 1 cup of hot water. Stir and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Add ingredients to a blender except for the cacao nibs. Blend until creamy. Top with cacao nibs before enjoying.
is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner and Contributing Editor to Laird Superfood. Cate works with individuals and corporations helping them to look, feel and perform their best. For more info visit catesnutrition.com
Disclaimer: Cate Ritter, FDN-P is a non-licensed alternative health care practitioner. She is not a medical doctor. She does not diagnose, cure, or treat any illness or disease. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not a replacement for your primary care physician.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.