Laird’s Superfood Turmeric Yogurt Papaya Boat
Laird’s Super Food Turmeric Yogurt Papaya Boat
1 each Ripe Papaya cut in half and seeded
½ cup Laird SuperFood Granola (or your favorite granola) see recipe below..
½ each Banana sliced
¼ cup Seasonal berries
½ cup Spiked Yogurt (see recipe)
- Cut your papaya in half and seed the papaya
- Scoop the spiked yogurt into the papaya
- Garnish the yogurt with granola and fresh fruit
- Enjoy with a cup of Laird Super Food Creamer and Coffee or Tea.
2 cups Yogurt of choice
½ cup Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer
Place the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Shave the yogurt container and place the yogurt back into the container for future use.
Laird Superfood Original Creamer Granola
4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (use certified gluten-free oats for gluten- free granola)
1 cup raw nuts and/or seeds
1 cup macadamia nuts
¾ cup dried fruit
¼ tsp. kosher salt
½ tsp. cinnamon
¾ cup Laird Superfood Original Creamer
½ cup melted coconut oil
½ cup honey or maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or sil pad. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and/or seeds, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- Pour in the oil, maple syrup and/or honey and vanilla. Mix well, until every oat and nut is lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer. Bake until golden, about 21 to 23 minutes, stirring halfway. The granola will further crisp up as it cools.
- Let the granola cool completely, undisturbed, before breaking it into pieces and stirring in the dried fruit. Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks, or in a sealed freezer bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.