I'm excited to share my signature “Aloha Thai Chicken Cups” recipe that is loaded with great flavors elevated by Laird Superfood ingredients delivering a healthy, quick and easy solution to menu boredom. So add an energy—sustaining element to your meals and try this delicious natural foods offering.
1. In a mixing bowl combine the Laird Superfood Creamers, water, fish sauce, tamari, sesame oil and the lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on med-high heat. Add the Olive Oil then add the ground chicken and brown for 7minutes.
3. Remove the chicken for the pan and place on a plate.
4. Return the pan to the heat and add a 2 tbsp. oil and heat the oil add the onions, garlic, cilantro, green onions, and ginger. Stir occasionally. Add the chicken back into the pan.
5. Add the wet mixture to the pan and cook for 5 minutes
6. Taste and adjust the seasoning
Enjoy and Aloha!
Chef Rodman | 5 Diamond Chef | Sustainable Cuisine Expert
Comments will be approved before showing up.