Easy Vegan Golden Milk Recipe
Posted on October 28, 2021
Golden milk is a favorite soothing drink in many cultures enjoyed any time of day, but especially in the fall and winter! Turmeric, with its beautiful orange hue, gives the drink its stunning namesake color, and cardamom and cinnamon offer a delicious depth of flavor!
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups coconut milk (or plant-based milk such as almond or oat)
- ¼ cup Laird Superfood Aloha OatMac Turmeric
- ½ tsp cardamom
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp Laird Performance Mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp dried lavender (optional, for garnish)
Directions:1. Bring a small saucepan to medium-low heat, then whisk together the plant milk, creamer, mushroom blend, spices and vanilla until the powder dissolves into the liquid. The milk should be warm but not quite simmering.
2. Remove from heat and divide into cups. Finally, garnish with dried flowers. Share and enjoy!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.