Gluten-Free Cacao Protein Pancakes Recipe
Posted on December 1, 2021
Jazz up your pancake routine with these Cacao Protein Pancakes in the morning, or as a superfood snack! Nourishing avocado oil and plant milk are added to our convenient Homemade Pancake & Waffle Mix and Cacao Plant-Based Protein for a 4-ingredient foolproof recipe! Top with nut butter, fresh berries, or real maple syrup, and enjoy anytime!
Gluten-Free Cacao Protein Pancakes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 12-15 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Servings: 9 pancakes
- 1/3 cup Laird Superfood Cacao Protein Powder
- 1 package Laird Superfood Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk or water
- Mix together dry ingredients then add in the wet ingredients. Stir until just evenly combined.
- Add cooking oil to a large skillet and cook for 3 minutes per side over medium heat. (If using a griddle, 325ºF-350ºF is recommended.)
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and garnish with syrup and fruits. Enjoy!