Superfood Energy Cookies with Activate Greens Recipe
Posted on December 8, 2020
These cookies pack a punch! Chock full of epic ingredients like dates, almonds, shredded coconut, and tahini, this is an energy cookie you can feel good about. We also added a boost from our Activate Daily Greens (which add 18 superfood greens to the mix)!
They might not taste like a cookie you'd buy at your local bakery, but they taste surprisingly delicious and will keep your body nourished and fueled. It's the perfect recipe to make in preparation for a busy week!
Our Activate Prebiotic Daily Greens is formulated with 18 potent superfood fruits and vegetables, selected for their nourishing support for your gut microbiome! Each ingredient was hand selected by our team of nutritionists and naturopathic doctors in partnership with Laird and Gabby. Our powder is a great way to boost the amount of minerals and vitamins your body craves.
Superfood Energy CookiesServes: 4-6
- 1 lb. dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoon Activate Daily Greens
- 1/2 cup almond
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chunks
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chunks into a food processor and blend until consistent.
- Scrape down sides as needed during the process, then when ready, fold in the chocolate chips, then scoop into 1 tablespoon sized pieces.
- Shape and roll the pieces then press into discs. Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.