Vegan Double Chocolate Protein Cookies Recipe
Posted on December 1, 2021
The most simple protein-packed cookie made from only real-food ingredients? You’ve just found it! This recipe takes our Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and perks up the protein with our Cacao Plant-Based Protein for the ultimate chocolatey-protein combination! Add in some avocado oil for a creamy smooth texture (and healthy fats!) and you’ve got the best performance cookie in town!
Vegan Double Chocolate Protein Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 8-10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yields: 12 cookies
- 2/3 cup Laird Superfood Cacao Protein
- 1 package Laird Superfood Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix together dry ingredients then add in the wet ingredients. Stir until just evenly combined.
- Line a a cookie sheet and scoop the dough into balls. Transfer to the sheet and gently flatten with your hands.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 8-10 minutes. Then, remove from oven and allow to cool before tasting. Enjoy!