Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mummy Cookies Recipe
Posted on October 25, 2021
These sweet and spooky mummies are the most fun Halloween treat you’ll have this year! These cookies are vegan, gluten-free, and sweetened with all-natural organic coconut sugar. Use them as a fun craft for the whole family or bring them to a Halloween party to wow the crowd with the cutest and most delicious plant-based cookies they’ve ever had!
- 1 package Laird Superfood Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 3 TBSP Laird Superfood Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 TBSP water
- 1 container vanilla vegan frosting (homemade frosting can also be used)
- 2 TBSP black vegan frosting (make your own by mixing 2 tbsp vanilla frosting with ½ tsp red, yellow and blue plant-based food dye)
- 16 vegan candy eyeballs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. In a large bowl, mix one bag of Laird Superfood Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix with 3 tablespoons of Laird Superfood Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
4. Stir in coconut oil and water until well combined.
5. Use a tablespoon to scoop dough into balls and place on cookie sheet and flatten with a fork or your fingertips.
6. Bake cookies for 8 to 11 minutes.
7. Let cookies cool before decorating. Once cookies have cooled, spread black frosting in a small area towards the upper middle of the cookies. Press two candy eyeballs into each spot of black frosting.
8. Fill a pastry bag with vanilla frosting. Pipe vanilla frosting in lines across the cookies to "wrap" your mummy cookies.
9. Eat and enjoy!
About the recipe creator:
Lauren Less is an allergy-friendly recipe creator based in Chicago. She has combined her passions for food and helping others by creating her Instagram page @Lesswithlaur, where she shares her recipes and wellness journey!