Laird Superfood and Beekeeper's Naturals Giveaway Official Rules
1. Eligibility: The Laird Superfood and Beekeeper's Naturals Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees of Laird Superfood, Inc or Beekeeper's Naturals ("Sponsors") and their affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules, including rules regarding eligibility for participation.
2. Promotion Duration: Sponsor giveaways will occur at various times through the year, and duration of the promotions will be clearly stated within the posts. Sponsors’ computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time.
3. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a selection of products from Laird Superfood and Beekeeper's Naturals. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") per winner: XXXX. Odds of winning the Giveaway prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. How to Enter: To participate in the Promotion: During the Sweepstakes period, you can enter the Sweepstakes by submitting your email address through the link referenced in the giveaway instructions. Upon completion and submission of the Laird Superfood x Beekeeper's Naturals Giveaway, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. By participating in the Promotion, entrant agrees to clearly and conspicuously disclose that he or she is participating in the Promotion. At a minimum, the hashtag #giveaway must be included in any social post in connection with this giveaway. Sponsors may disqualify any participant who does not adequately disclose participation in this Promotion in connection with social posts. Limit: Each entrant must have his or her own email address. Multiple entrants may not share the same email address. Using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other method to attempt to enter the Promotion more than the allowed number of times will void all of an entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Promotion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. If there is a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Submission guidelines: The entry must be entirely your own original work. You represent and warrant that your entry does not:
• depict or identify someone unless you have their permission;
• depict or identify a minor unless you are the minor’s parent or guardian;
• infringe or violate any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity right of someone else;
• contain any third-party advertising, slogan, logo, or other trademark; disparage Sponsors or any other person or company
• contain any material that could be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, or hateful, or content that refers negatively to people or groups on the basis of their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or similar characteristics;
• be posted in a false name or the name of another person, or include impersonations of any person; or
• include illegal material or encourage, solicit, or glorify illegal activity.
5. Selection of Potential Winners: Sponsors’ decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsors will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries on Instagram. Potential winners will be contacted through the account they entered with.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSORS, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSORS WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF THE VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN COMPROMISED OR FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Notification and Verification of Potential Winners: The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by private message within the social platform they entered with. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within 10 days of Sponsors sending a notification, or a prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits that prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsors will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled up to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
8. Release: By entering the Promotion, you release and hold harmless Sponsors, Administrator, Facebook, Instagram, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, including the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity and Use of Entry: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsors’ and their agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. As between Sponsors and the entrant, the entrant retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the entry. As a condition of entry, and by submitting your entry, you hereby grant to Sponsors the royalty-free, nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, fully transferable and sublicensable right to commercialize, reproduce (including posting on other social media platforms and on Sponsors’ websites), modify, make derivative works, display, distribute, perform and otherwise use the entry in connection with marketing Sponsors’ products and services without further consideration. You acknowledge and agree that Sponsors are not obligated to use your entry, but that if Sponsors do use the entry (whether or not you are declared the winner of the Promotion), you will not be entitled to any notice or payments of any kind.
10. General Conditions: Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, suspend, amend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure or any other factor beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law. If such an attempt is made, Sponsors may seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or errors in equipment or programming used in association with the execution of the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsors, at their discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Oregon or the appropriate State Court located in Deschutes County, Oregon; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsors, a in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
13. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants may be used in accordance with the Sponsors’ Privacy Policies.