FOCUS Medium Roast Ground Coffee
- Peruvian coffee is known to be some of the best coffee in the world, delivering full flavor and mellow-medium body.
- Delicious source of caffeine.
- A natural source of antioxidants.
- You won't taste the adaptogens, but your body will feel them.
- Brew 2 TBSP (10 grams) of coffee per 12 ounces of water.
- Mix with your favorite Laird Superfood Creamer (put the creamer in before the coffee.)
- Perfect for drip, French press, or cold brew.
You will receive an email when this item ships.
Boost Your Focus
Start your day with Focus adaptogenic coffee, a premium blend of ground Peruvian beans expertly formulated with mushrooms and botanicals such as Rhodiola and Coffee Cherry to naturally fuel your focus.
Grown in the mountains of Peru, our beans are farmed at an altitude of over 4,000 feet, which extends the growing process time and creates a deliciously complex flavor profile. They are then picked by hand, ensuring the perfect ripeness of every single coffee cherry.
We take freshness seriously. That’s why we use an inert gas packaging system to remove unwanted oxygen and preserve our rich aroma and roast profile so every brew you make is just as delicious as the last.
The secret weapon? Pair it with your favorite Laird Superfood Creamer for the most delicious coffee combo designed to give you lasting focus and sustained energy.
Smooth, Rich with Low Acidity
The rich and full taste of Peruvian coffee meets tasty notes of rhodiola and coffee cherry. You’ll love the delicious, medium-bodied flavors of this blend. You won’t taste the functional mushroom extracts but will reap all of their benefits. This blend is as delicious as it is functional.
Delicious, natural taste
We are proud to create products that are not only functional but taste great too.
No “Natural” Flavors
We do not use any artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients. All of our flavor is from real food like cinnamon, turmeric and cacao.
Real food ingredients
We use clean, high-quality ingredients in our products. We do not use seed oils.