Product DescriptionYou would never know it, but we’ve included 42 kale leaves, ⅓ of a beet, and 1 and ¼ carrot in each delectable batch of delicious chocolate chip cookie mix. You’ll love the sweet taste of chocolate with all the benefits of 2.5 servings of vegetables per batch. This mix is easy to make and truly vegan, meaning there’s no egg or egg substitute required. Just add oil and water, bake, and enjoy!
Directions, Tips & Servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix one bag of cookie mix with 1/4 cup of oil and 2 tablespoons of water until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop dough into balls.
- Place balls of dough on a cookie sheet, flatten with a fork or your hands.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 11 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, let cool, and enjoy.
Flavor ProfileChewy, delicious, and completely plant-based. This mix is the perfect chocolate taste in a soft and chewy cookie. With Homemade Cookie Mix, you’ll never say “no” to dessert again!
California Residents: WARNING, this product is regulated by Prop 65.