Sweet & Creamy Superfood Creamer®
- Naturally occurring MCT (from coconut) + caffeine = lasting energy
- Deliciously creamy experience
- This creamer is so versatile it can be used in coffees, teas, or give your favorite recipe a superfood boost!
- Powdered format means delicious on-the-go convenience, longer shelf life, and a lower shipping carbon footprint.
This Superfood Creamer tastes great when mixed with coffee, teas, smoothies, baking, and more. Sweet & Creamy is more than just a creamer, it’s functional fuel!
- Add 2 tablespoons of creamer to your cup (Trust us, add the creamer first!)
- Add 8-12 ounces of hot coffee or tea
- Froth and enjoy!
You will receive an email when this item ships.
Our Original Creamer
When our founder, big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton created a coffee and superfood creamer combo that kept him out on the waves for hours, he knew he had to share it. Sweet & Creamy is our OG formula, and the catalyst for every other superfood product we make!
Now, you can harness the power of functional fuel whenever (and wherever) you need it with our coconut-based Sweet & Creamy Superfood Creamer - designed to give you lasting energy!
Perfect for coffee, teas, smoothies, baking, and more, this blend uses nothing but real-food ingredients like coconut milk powder, and organic coconut sugar to create the tastiest dairy-free creamer around.
The One that Started it All
Trust us, it’s the best tasting vegan creamer around! With a smooth and rich taste from real coconut milk powder, Sweet & Creamy adds the perfect subtle sweetness to your cup. We’ve formulated this coconut-based creamer to complement, but not overpower the flavor of your favorite cup- morning, noon, or night!
Delicious, natural taste
We are proud to create products that are not only functional but taste great too.
No “Natural” Flavors
We do not use any artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients. All of our flavor is from real food like cinnamon, turmeric and cacao.
Real food ingredients
We use clean, high-quality ingredients in our products. We do not use seed oils.