Cake Batter Superfood Smoothie Recipe
Posted on April 28, 2021
Treat yourself to a birthday cake smoothie. Our Superfood Creamer is the KEY ingredient. It adds the perfect boost of creaminess to smoothies, without any dairy.
This smoothie creamy, sweet, and delicious AND it's made with real plant-based ingredients so you can feel good about it! Kid's (and adults) will also go wild for the colorful sprinkles and vegan whipped cream. Check out the recipe below and tag us if you make this!
Serves 1 Time: 5 minutes
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 tbsp vegan sprinkles, more to serve
- 1/4 cup vegan whipped cream
1. Combine the frozen bananas, creamer, vanilla, almond and plant milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glass and stir in sprinkles. Top with whipped cream and more sprinkles. Enjoy!
About the Author
Anett Velsberg is an experienced food photographer, videographer, recipe creator and food stylist from Tallinn, Estonia. Her heart lies between travelling the world and creating healthy wholesome recipes for body and mind, that not only taste amazing but look delicious, too.