Crunchy Cacao Energy Balls
Posted on April 17 2018
These energizing Superfood Balls are the perfect sweet-tooth-satisfying snack.
Servings: 26 bites
- 1/2 cup Laird Superfood Cacao Creamer
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl. Use your hands to roll the mixture into 26 1-inch round balls.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for at least an hour before enjoying.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Cate Ritter is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner and Contributing Editor to Laird Superfood. Cate works with individuals and corporations helping them to look, feel and perform their best. For more info visit catesnutrition.com
Cate Ritter, FDN-P is a non-licensed alternative health care practitioner. She is not a medical doctor. She does not diagnose, cure, or treat any illness or disease. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not a replacement for your primary care physician.
For more info visit catesnutrition.com