Easy Vegan Peppermint Fudge Recipe
Posted on December 23, 2020
This easy peppermint fudge comes together in minutes and uses only a handful of ingredients you likely already have around your house. It tastes incredibly indulgent but is made with ingredients you can feel good about! It's the perfect plant-basted treat to whip up around the holidays... but who are we kidding, this is good all year long!
The addition of our Chocolate Mint Superfood Creamer really takes this recipe to the next level. It's chock full of power-packed ingredients like Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Aquamin, and sweetened with a touch of Organic Coconut Sugar. Check out the video below to watch how it all comes together!
Vegan Peppermint Fudge
Makes 16-18 squares
- 2 cups finely chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted, smooth creamy cashew, almond or sun butter
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Chocolate Mint Creamer
- 1 tsp peppermint extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp crushed candy canes
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath or in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Add in the creamer, nut butter and peppermint extract and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan and smooth into an even layer with a spatula or spoon. Sprinkle candy canes on top.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 25-30 minutes or until completely firm.
- Remove from freezer and slice into squares.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until needed.
About the Author
Anett Velsberg is an experienced food photographer, videographer, recipe creator and food stylist from Tallinn, Estonia. Her heart lies between travelling the world and creating healthy wholesome recipes for body and mind, that not only taste amazing but look delicious, too.