Italian Wedding Soup | Laird Superfood
Posted on January 22, 2020
This creamy, plant-based Italian Wedding Soup Recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Is there anything better than a warm cup of soup in the middle of winter? Our Superfood Creamer adds a delectable creaminess, without any dairy! The best part? This recipe only requires 6 ingredients!
This recipe was created by Madeline, of Madeline's Cookbook.
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 veggie burger (Madeline used Nobull Spicy Italian Lentil)
- 1/3 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbs Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- Two handfuls chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- Microwave the veggie burger to make it soft (about 1-2 minutes), and then break apart and roll into balls. Air fry, bake, or fry in an oiled pan until crispy.
- Cook your rice according to the package. Pour broth into a pot, and add cooked rice, and Laird Superfood Creamer. Stir to combine.
- Add kale, carrots, and "meatballs" and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to your preference and enjoy!