Laird Superfood Blue Plant-Based Nice Cream Recipe
Posted on July 10, 2019
A frozen dessert can still be full of superfoods! Try this recipe for a plant-based treat that's as fun to look at as it is to eat.
5 ripe and frozen bananas
½ cup of Original Superfood Creamer
3 tablespoons of full-fat coconut milk
½ cup of water
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1 ½ teaspoons of blue spirulina
2 teaspoons of emerald green powder or matcha
- Cut the ripe bananas in half and freeze overnight.
- Add half of the frozen bananas, laird creamer, water, and full-fat coconut milk to a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Pulse on a high-speed while pausing every once in awhile to push down the sides.
- Once creamy add the rest of the bananas and blend until creamy.
- Add in the vanilla extract, blue spirulina, and emerald green powder to the blender and blend until everything is mixed well.
- Eat right away or freeze for about 2 hours and scoop into a bowl or cone and enjoy!
Find more plant-based recipes on Instagram @bearnecessities___