LAIRD SUPERFOOD CHIA PUDDING RECIPE!
2 CUPS COCONUT MILK, ALMOND MILK, HEMP MILK, OR SOY MILK
½ CUP CHIA SEEDS
¼ TSP CINNAMON (OPTIONAL)
¼ TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
1 TBSP FLAX SEEED OIL (OPTIONAL)
PINCH KOSHER SALT (OPTIONAL)
Yummy topping variations:
Your berries of choice, cocoa curls, honey, mac nuts, pecans, bananas, peaches, mango, toasted coconut, pineapple
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender or you can use a hand held mixer. Except the chia seeds.
2. Blend until all of the ingredients are mixed well.
3. In a mixing bowl place the chia seeds and pour the mixture over the seeds.
4. Mix until the mixture is well incorporated.
5. Pour mixture into mason jars and allow to set for 8 to 12 hours. This will help the chia seeds to absorb the coconut milk and increase flavor.
Comments will be approved before showing up.