No-Bake Honey Oat Superfood Bites | Laird Superfood®
Posted on July 27 2019
Try these tasty treats that are easy to make and loaded with good fats. Perfect as pre-workout fuel or to beat that mid-afternoon slump at the office, these no-bake bites can also be tossed in the kid's lunchbox for a sweet snack that you feel good about!
This recipe was developed in partnership with Motha Butta.
Active time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Makes about 12 bites
- 1/2 c nut butter or coconut butter
- 1/4 c honey (substitute dates to make it vegan)
- 1/2 c oats
- 2 tbsp maca (optional)
- 2 tbsp flaxmeal (optional)
- 1/2 c Laird Superfood Original Creamer or Laird Superfood Cacao Creamer
- Combine all ingredients for bites in a large mixing bowl.
- Once the mixture comes together, use your hands to shape it into balls that are about 1" in diameter.
- Place bites in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Warm coconut butter in the microwave or on the stovetop over medium-low heat until liquified.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into melted coconut butter to coat.
- Refrigerate to set coating. Store in airtight container for up to 5 days.