Peanut Butter and OatMac Candy Recipe
Posted on July 6, 2021
This delightful candy is the perfect treat to make whenever you're craving something sweet. Made with great ingredients like peanut butter and date syrup, it's a treat that is not only fun to eat, but something you can feel good about. Our Original OatMac Plant Milk helps to add the perfect crumbly texture to the mix, reminiscent of your favorite childhood candy!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Original OatMac Plant-Milk (plus more for garnishing)
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbs date syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Combine the date and creamy peanut butter in a large mixing bowl and stir until fluffy, fully incorporated and smooth.
- Gradually add in the dry mixture in thirds, using a fork to combine until the dough comes together, then, when solidified enough, knead the dough until smooth.
- Divide the dough in two and roll into even logs. Wrap each log tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or until chilled.
- When ready and chilled, cut the logs into 1/4-inch slices and coat each one in extra Oatmac powder.