Plant-Based Mint Mocha Recipe
Posted on January 28, 2020
If you love peppermint mochas then get ready, because we have a recipe for a plant based, Chocolate Mint Mocha of your dreams!
Our Chocolate Mint Superfood Creamer is a fan-favorite for a reason! It adds a velvety richness to your morning coffee, but is plant-based and has way less sugar than the "peppermint mochas" you'll find at the drive-through.
We partnered with @anettvelsberg to make a vegan Mint Chocolate Mocha. The vegan whipped cream + chocolate drizzle topping is optional, but like, we highly encourage it.
Let us know if you make this!! Enjoy!
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup hot oat milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1/4 cup strong hot coffee
- 3 Tbs Laird Superfood Chocolate Mint Creamer
- 1/2 date (optional for added sweetness)
- 1/3 cup vegan whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- 1 Tbs melted dark chocolate, to serve (optional)
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips, to serve (optional)
- 1-2 mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- Place the hot milk, coffee, creamer and date (if using) in a blender and blend for 30 seconds on high, until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into a latte mug and top with whipped cream, melted chocolate, chocolate chips and fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately. Enjoy!