Easy Plant-Based Raspberry Crumble Recipe
Posted on July 7, 2020
Summer is in full swing! We are excited to share this perfect crumble. It's easy to make, and the final result is perfectly tart and sweet. Make it tonight. You won't regret it!
The addition of our Laird Superfood Creamer to the crumb topping adds a superfood boost to this delicious dessert.
Check out the how-to video below, and scroll down for the full recipe!
Time: 60 minutes
For the crumb topping:
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- For the berries:
- 6 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- Vegan vanilla ice cream, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Add the rolled oats, creamer, oat flour, cinnamon, sea salt, nuts, coconut oil and maple syrup to a medium-sized bowl. Mix until evenly combined and set aside.
- Place the raspberries in a medium-sized baking dish together with the arrowroot starch, coconut sugar and vanilla. Toss gently to combine.
- Spread the crumb topping evenly over the berries. Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes until the berries are bubbling and the top is golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve as is or with vegan vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!