Quick Banana Cacao Shake Recipe
Posted on September 14, 2017
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup Laird Superfood Homemade Coconut Milk (instructions below)
- 2 large frozen ripe bananas (peeled before freezing)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Cacao Creamer
- 2 tbs raw cacao nibs
- To make Laird Superfood Homemade Coconut Milk, add 6 tablespoons of Laird Superfood Unsweetened Creamer to 1 cup of hot water. Stir and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Add ingredients to a blender except for the cacao nibs. Blend until creamy.
- Top with cacao nibs and enjoy!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Cate Ritter is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner and Contributing Editor to Laird Superfood. Cate works with individuals and corporations helping them to look, feel and perform their best. For more info visit https://www.cateritterwellness.com/
Cate Ritter, FDN-P is a non-licensed alternative health care practitioner. She is not a medical doctor. She does not diagnose, cure, or treat any illness or disease. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not a replacement for your primary care physician.