St. Paddy's Day Shake Recipe
Posted on March 12, 2021
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day the superfood way with this vibrant green smoothie! It's packed with spinach, mango, pineapple, OJ, and a boost from our Original Superfood Creamer!
If you haven't tried our Superfood Creamer in smoothies yet, it's a game changer! It adds the perfect touch of creaminess to your smoothie, without the addition of dairy.
- 2 cups spinach or kale, tightly packed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango or 2 frozen bananas
- 3/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 3 tbsp Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- 1 cup orange juice or coconut water, more if needed to blend
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1/4 cup mint
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more orange juice or coconut water if necessary.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
About the Author
Anett Velsberg is an experienced food photographer, videographer, recipe creator and food stylist from Tallinn, Estonia. Her heart lies between travelling the world and creating healthy wholesome recipes for body and mind, that not only taste amazing but look delicious, too.