- Line a 8" square pan or loaf pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the creamer with the hot water first, then mix all the cookie ingredients into the bowl. Fold the chocolate chips or cacao nibs in last.
- Press the mixture into the pan, then prepare the brownie layer.
- Mix the creamer with the hot water again first, then combine all the brownie ingredients until smooth and combined. If mixture is too dry to spread, optionally add 1 to 2 extra tablespoons of water.
- Spread brownie batter on top of cookie base, and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brownie layer is set. Let cool on a wire rack, then cut and sprinkle with additional creamer for a garnish and extra nutrients.
* Notes: make your own oat flour by grinding gluten-free oats in a coffee grinder or food processor. You may also make your own almond butter the same way using almonds!
**You may omit the chocolate chips for cacao nibs or vice versa for a sweeter version.