Superfood Cacao Coconut Bars Recipe
Posted on January 9, 2018
A Superfood-packed, healthier alternative to holiday fudge.
Servings: 12 Squares
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Laird Superfood Cacao Creamer
- Add ingredients to a small pot. Heat gently over low heat until oil is melted. Stir well.
- Pour mixture onto a medium baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and slice into 12 squares.
- Enjoy or store in the freezer.
- Variations: add 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries or 1 chopped dark chocolate bar.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Cate Ritter is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner and Contributing Editor to Laird Superfood. Cate works with individuals and corporations helping them to look, feel and perform their best. For more info visit https://www.cateritterwellness.com/
Cate Ritter, FDN-P is a non-licensed alternative health care practitioner. She is not a medical doctor. She does not diagnose, cure, or treat any illness or disease. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not a replacement for your primary care physician.