Superfood Pumpkin Pie Pudding
It’s pumpkin season and there are many reasons to celebrate this delicious, nutrient-dense winter squash. Contains beta-carotene, vitamin C, antioxidants, fiber and potassium, pumpkin packs some powerful benefits.
Filled with fiber, antioxidants, and omega-3s, this pudding is one satisfying treat.
Yields 2 large or 4 small servings
- 1 cup Laird Superfood Homemade Coconut Milk (instructions below)
- 2 cups roasted sweet potato (skin removed)
- 2 servings vanilla collagen or protein powder
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 16 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon or more Laird Superfood Coconut Sugar
- To make Laird Superfood Homemade Coconut Milk, add 6 tablespoons of Laird Superfood Unsweetened Creamer to 1 cup of hot water. Stir and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate overnight to thicken before enjoying.
- Make a large batch of this pudding, so you have plenty to grab-and-go during a busy week!
You can also turn this dish into a decadent dessert by topping with fresh whipped cream.
Try Laird Superfood products today!
Cate Ritter is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner and Contributing Editor to Laird Superfood. Cate works with individuals and corporations helping them to look, feel and perform their best. For more info visit catesnutrition.com
Disclaimer: Cate Ritter, FDN-P is a non-licensed alternative health care practitioner. She is not a medical doctor. She does not diagnose, cure, or treat any illness or disease. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not a replacement for your primary care physician.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.