Introducing Mushroom Coffee by Laird Superfood
Posted on May 21, 2020
We are so excited to introduce a brand new product: Mushroom Coffee! Laird Superfood Ground Coffee with Functional Mushrooms is crafted with premium, certified organic Peruvian coffee beans and is available in Medium Roast and Dark Roast.
Our hand-picked beans are:
- Grown at high altitudes in Peru.
- Slow-roasted in small batches to ensure a consistent, rich, and bold flavor profile.
- Wet-processed and carefully-dried to ensure maximum flavor preservation.
This special coffee blend takes your morning cup to a new level with the inclusion of three of our favorite organic functional mushrooms: Chaga, Lion’s Mane, and Cordyceps. The abundant properties of functional mushrooms are thought to contribute to overall wellness.
Learn more about the three functional mushrooms in this epic blend...
- This mushroom sprouts up in fascinating fingerlings and is considered the "Fountain of Youth” in the mushroom kingdom.
- This may be why this mushroom is loved by high-endurance performers of all genres.
- Laird’s favorite functional mushroom
- Referred to as "Chaga Gold" for its valuable properties, this mushroom grows mainly on the bark of birch trees in cold climates.
- This beautiful mushroom grows in a clump of long spines like a lion’s mane, on dead or dying trees such as oak or maple.
- Used in Eastern cuisine and medicine for centuries, this edible mushroom is growing in popularity as a functional food and is prized for its polysaccharides, as with all functional mushrooms.