Chocolate Coconut Muffins | Laird Superfood®
Posted on August 02 2019
These muffins are dairy-free, Paleo and keto-friendly! Made with Laird Superfood Cacao Creamer and full of flavor.
Servings: 9 muffins
3 large eggs
1/2 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup Cacao Superfood Creamer
1/3 cup LSF Organic Coconut Sugar or natural sweetener of choice
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup melted coconut oil (or avocado oil)
1/3 cup dairy-free, sugar-free dark chocolate chips
1 tbs Unsweetened LSF Creamer (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 325F, line muffin cups with liners
- Using a blender, mix together eggs, water, vanilla extract
- Add almond and coconut flours, Cocoa Superfood Creamer, coconut sugar/sweetener, baking powder and salt. Blend well until smooth. Add melted coconut oil and blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips but leave some to sprinkle on top
- Pour batter into muffin cups and top each one with a few more chocolate chips
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm. When cooled, before serving, sprinkle some Unsweetened LSF Creamer on top.