Plant-Based Chocolate Coconut Muffin Recipe
Posted on August 2, 2019
This Chocolate Coconut Muffin recipe whips up beautifully and offers a dairy-free, Paleo and keto-friendly start to your day! Made with Laird Superfood Cacao Creamer and full of flavor.
Servings: 9 muffins
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Cacao Superfood Creamer
- 1/3 cup Organic Coconut Sugar or natural sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (or avocado oil)
- 1/3 cup dairy-free, sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbs Unsweetened Superfood Creamer (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 325F, line muffin cups with liners
- Using a blender, mix together eggs, water, vanilla extract
- Add almond and coconut flours, Cacao Superfood Creamer, coconut sugar/sweetener, baking powder and salt. Blend well until smooth. Add melted coconut oil and blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips but leave some to sprinkle on top
- Pour batter into muffin cups and top each one with a few more chocolate chips
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm. When cooled, before serving, sprinkle some Unsweetened Creamer on top.