Espresso Focus Bites Recipe
Posted on January 11, 2021
Espresso Focus Bites are the perfect snack to make to help fuel a busy day. They come together with a simple list of ingredients you likely already have on hand, and are elevated with the addition of our Focus Coffee. Our Focus Coffee is amplified with botanical extracts from power-house ingredients like Lion's Mane Mushroom, Coffee Cherry, and Rhodiola.
They are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy while you take a break from your to do list!
- 1 cup smooth, runny almond, cashew or sun-butter (microwave for 10-20 seconds if nut butter is too solid)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats, gluten-free if needed
- 1 tbsp Laird Superfood Focus Coffee
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp oat flour, gluten-free if needed
- ½ cup mini or regular chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the nut butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until uniform.
- Stir in the rolled oats, coffee, ground flaxseed, oat flour and chocolate chips until you get a uniform mixture that sticks together when pressed between two fingers. Add more maple syrup/oat flour if needed to reach this consistency.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop out the mixture and roll into balls. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately or keep in an airtight container refrigerated until needed.
About the Author
Anett Velsberg is an experienced food photographer, videographer, recipe creator and food stylist from Tallinn, Estonia. Her heart lies between travelling the world and creating healthy wholesome recipes for body and mind, that not only taste amazing but look delicious, too.