Golden Chia Pudding Bowl
Posted on June 13 2018
Introducing our newest contributors Justin and Erica of @realsimplegood. This power couple creates 100% Paleo recipes packed with clean and delicious ingredients to help you achieve healthy living. Try out this easy Golden Chia Pudding recipe using our Turmeric Superfood Creamer. It tastes as good as it looks!
Servings: 1 bowl
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hempseed
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Superfood Creamer®
- 3/4 cup coconut or nut milk of choice
- Toppings: berries, granola, banana slices, nut butter
- In a bowl, combine chia, hemp, turmeric creamer and nut milk with a whisk.
- Let everything settle, mix again and again until the chia seeds start to expand.
- You can eat right away or let it firm up a bit in the fridge.When you're ready to eat, layer on all the toppings and enjoy!
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
JUSTIN AND ERICAJustin and Erica are the creators of Real Simple Good, a Paleo food and living blog where they share simple, healthy recipes made with natural ingredients. For more delicious recipes, follow them on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.