Pumpkin Spice Whipped Coffee Recipe
Posted on August 25, 2020
We didn’t think whipped coffee could get any better, but here we are! The delicious texture of whipped coffee is elevated in this recipe with our fan-favorite Pumpkin Spice Creamer! It’s so easy to make, and is a perfect way to elevate your morning beverage! And best of all, our recipe is made with real plant-based ingredients and is sweetened with Organic Coconut Sugar making this an indulgence you can feel good about!
Pumpkin Spice Whipped Coffee
Time to Make: 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons Laird Superfood Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 2 cups oat milk (or preferred plant-based milk)
- 2 teaspoons Laird Superfood Performance Mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- (Optional) ground cinnamon
- Blend the milk with the pumpkin creamer and transfer to the fridge.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whisk together the instant coffee, coconut sugar, performance blend, and boiling water with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. (It will take several minutes but the wait is well worth it!)
- When ready, return the pumpkin creamer mixture and pour into ice-filled cups.
- Layer with the whipped mixture and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut.Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.