Refreshing Pili Nut Salad Recipe
Posted on October 6, 2020
Add the perfect crunch to your salad with Pili Nuts! They're the perfect way to spruce up your weeknight salad, as they add a delectable amount of salt and flavor! Their the perfect alternative to croutons if you're looking to avoid gluten!
Time to Make: 15 Minutes
- 2 cups crispy baby green leaf lettuce
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 pouches Himalayan Salt Pili Nuts
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the cucumbers and onion, then half or quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the lettuce into a large bowl and layer the cut produce on top.
- Sprinkle the pili nuts then zest and juice the lemon on top.
- Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss, then serve and enjoy!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.