Roasted Butternut Squash with Turmeric | Laird Superfood®
Posted on December 05 2019
Cold weather calls for a hearty side dish! This easy-to-make Roasted Butternut Squash with Turmeric recipe comes from our favorite gals at Twins Kitchen. They used our Turmeric Superfood Creamer as both a dressing AND a rub! We'll be making this, again and again, this winter.
Time: 60 minutes
1 butternut squash
1 Tbs olive oil
Sea salt to taste
Cracked black pepper to taste
Turmeric Tahini Dressing:
1/4 cup tahini
2 Tbs lemon juice
2 tsp maple syrup
1/4 - 1/2 tsp sea salt
Cracked black pepper
Water as needed
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Dice the squash into cubes and discard seeds.
2. Spread cubed squash across a baking pan and toss squash with olive oil, Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer, sea salt, and pepper, coating well.
3. Roast in the oven for approximately 35- 45 minutes, until the squash is cooked and the edges turn golden.
4. Meanwhile, create the sauce by whisking together al the Turmeric Tahini Dressing ingredients until creamy and combined. Use olive oil or water to thin to desired consistency. Adjust sea salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove from oven, let cool, then serve drizzled with the Turmeric Tahini Dressing.