Vegan Butternut Squash Pumpkin Spice Tacos Recipe
Posted on October 19, 2021
Pumpkin Spice is for so much more than just lattes! Like this vegan and gluten-free Butternut Squash Pumpkin Spice Tacos recipe!
- 1 butternut squash, large
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 TBSP Laird Superfood Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 4 tortillas (for serving)
- 1 avocado sliced, or guacamole (for topping)
- 2 TBSP cilantro, chopped
- Peel and cube butternut squash into bite-size (about 1”) pieces and toss with olive oil, spices, and Pumpkin Spice Superfood Creamer.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 30 min or until soft golden brown and a bit crispy.
- To tortillas, add hot squash, and top with avocado or guacamole, salsa, and fresh cilantro.