Coconut Chia Pudding Protein Bowls Recipe
Posted on October 21, 2020
Coconut Chia Pudding Protein Bowls
Start your morning on the right foot with these protein-packed Coconut Chia Pudding Protein Bowls! Not only are they delicious, but they are made with nourishing ingredients to set you up for a great day! Our Renew Plant-Based Protein powder adds an epic boost.
- 1/3 cup Laird Superfood Renew Plant-Based Protein
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fruit, and seeds to garnish
1. In a medium bowl combine protein powder, coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup.
2. Stir until combined and allow to chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. When ready, give another stir and transfer to small bowls.
4. Garnish and enjoy!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut.Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.