Creamy Strawberry Superfood Popsicle
Posted on July 30 2018
Cool down with these mouth-watering Creamy Strawberry Popsicles from our friends Justin and Erica of @realsimplegood. The perfect superfood snack for a hot summer day. Best of all, they're a delicious, healthy snack for the whole family!
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cups fresh strawberries, tops removed (plus more chopped for garnish)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop collagen (about 1-2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- 1/2 cup grain-free granola
- Combine all of the ingredients except granola in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle mold leaving a little space at the top, add chopped strawberries, sticks and grain-free granola just to cover the bottoms of the popsicles.
- Place in the freezer to set. Once set, remove from mold and enjoy! You may need to run your mold under warm water for a few seconds to get the popsicles to loosen out of the mold.