Creamy Strawberry Ice Pops
Cool down with these mouth-watering Creamy Strawberry Ice Pops from our friends Justin and Erica of @realsimplegood. The perfect superfood snack for a hot summer day! Best of all, they're a delicious, healthy snack for the whole family!
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cups fresh strawberries, tops removed (plus more chopped for garnish)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop collagen (about 1-2 tbsp)
1 tbsp Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- 1/2 cup grain-free granola
- Combine all of the ingredients except granola in high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle mold leaving a little space at the top, add chopped strawberries, sticks and grain-free granola just to cover the bottoms of the popsicles.
- Place in the freezer to set. Once set, remove from mold and enjoy! You may need to run your mold under warm water for a few seconds to get the popsicles to loosen out of the mold.
Real Simple Good
Hi, we are Justin and Erica! We love cooking good food and creating simple Paleo recipes made with real ingredients.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.