Easy Oat Milk Nice Cream Recipe with OatMac Superfood Creamer
Posted on June 8, 2021
Looking for an easy vegan ice cream recipe to make at home? Let us introduce you to Oat Milk Nice Cream, a yummy ice cream made with a frozen banana base and our OatMac Superfood Creamer. It's a delicious way to stay cool this summer and enjoy a sweet treat you can feel good about serving the whole family!
Original Aloha OatMac with Functional Mushrooms is wonderfully creamy and deliciously buttery with all the benefits of functional mushrooms. We’ve combined wholesome ingredients like functional mushrooms, macadamia nuts, and energizing avocado oil. We’ve combined wholesome ingredients like macadamia nuts, nourishing oats, avocado oil, aquamin, plus chaga, cordyceps, and lion’s mane extracts, to make this decadent and fueling blend. Rich and nutty macadamia make this creamer perfectly flavorful and avocado oil gives this blend a smooth and creamy finish. This is one of our best-tasting blends, no coconut flavor!
Makes 2-3 servinigs
- 2 cups Frozen Banana Chunks (about 4 bananas)
- 1/2 cup water (or enough to loosen while blending)
- 1/4 cup Original OatMac Superfood Creamer with Functional Mushrooms
- In a high speed blender, add all ingredients. Blend until creamy and consistent, then transfer and smooth into a small container.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until solidified. When ready, scoop from the container, and enjoy!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.