Ginger Lemon Tea Recipe
Posted on May 17, 2021
This ginger and lemon-y tea is the perfect thing to curly up with and a good book! Renew Rest and Recover makes it the perfect beverage to sip on before you doze off!
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 piece ginger, 2-3 inch (5-7 cm)
- 2 teaspoons agave, or preferred sweetener
- 1 Stick Pack of Renew Rest and Recover
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Cut lemon and ginger into thin slices. Add to the hot water.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and pour tea into mug.
- Add sweetener and Renew Rest and Recover, stir, and serve.