Mango Yogurt Medley Recipe
Posted on October 19, 2017
A mango turmeric mashup that adds protein and fiber to a staple creamy snack.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer
- 1 serving vanilla collagen or protein powder (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer and collagen or protein powder.
- Fill two bowls with yogurt mixture and evenly distribute the mango on top.
- Place in the fridge and allow at least 30 minutes for the mango to defrost before enjoying.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Cate Ritter is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner and Contributing Editor to Laird Superfood. Cate works with individuals and corporations helping them to look, feel and perform their best. For more info visit https://www.cateritterwellness.com/
Cate Ritter, FDN-P is a non-licensed alternative health care practitioner. She is not a medical doctor. She does not diagnose, cure, or treat any illness or disease. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not a replacement for your primary care physician.
For more info visit https://www.cateritterwellness.com/