Mocha Chia Pudding with Vitamin D Recipe
Posted on December 28, 2020
Mornings can be busy but it's important to never skip breakfast (unless you're an intermittent faster!) or coffee. This Mocha Chia Pudding combines both of these things into one easy meal prep breakfast! You can make this in advance of a busy week, so you'll have a perfect breakfast ready to go when you wake up. We've topped ours with fruit and Cacao Pili Nuts, but feel free to mix it up with whatever your craving!
We used our Boost Functional Coffee, which offers 15% of your daily vitamin d needs per 12oz serving (when brewed according to directions)! Boost Coffee was crafted to naturally support you. We start this blend with our Medium Roast coffee beans, then add functional mushroom extracts from Red Reishi and Maitake, along with Olive Leaf extract, and Agaricus mushroom powder.
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed Laird Superfood Boost Coffee
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tbs Laird Superfood Cacao Creamer
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Laird Superfood Cacao Pili Nuts
- Hemp seeds
- Garnish of choice
- Add all ingredients into a small container and stir until combined.
- Set in the fridge overnight or for chill for at least 1 hour.
- When ready, garnish with fresh fruit, Cacao Pili Nuts, hemp seeds or garnish of preference and enjoy!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.
*see bag for directions!