No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe (Vegan & Gluten-Free!)
Posted on October 19, 2021
A delicious superfood cookie with zero baking required? That’s exactly what this recipe brings to the table! Starring our Pumpkin Spice Aloha OatMac Superfood Creamer. You can even freeze them for a Pumpkin Spiced treat after the fall season.
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice Aloha OatMac Superfood Creamer
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups of oats (add more if needed)
- 1/4 cup Coconut flakes
- 100% Cacao chocolate for drizzling
- In a bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Combine all dry ingredients, and slowly add to wet ingredients
- Mix well, and adjust as needed (add more oats if too wet, add more peanut butter if too dry)
- Make small scoops with your hand and roll the dough into balls. Smash ball on parchment paper until flat like a cookie
- Melt chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.