OatMac and Almond Flour Cookie Recipe
Posted on July 6, 2021
These are the perfect cookies to whip up on a rainy summer day! Perfectly crunchy and delicious - the whole family will love them. They just happen to be gluten free and dairy free. They are made extra special with the addition of our Unsweetened Aloha OatMac Plant-Milk which works exceptionally well in baking recipes!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Aloha OatMac Plant-Milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup melted vegan butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all together in a large mixing bowl then use a small cookie scoop to portion onto a baking tray and gently press to flatten, leaving a couple inches in between the scoops to allow for the dough to expand.
- Bake at 350 10-15 minutes. Keep in mind that the cookies will solidify as they cool so allow the fresh-out-of-the-oven pieces rest before attempting to pick one up.
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.
Unsweetened Aloha OatMac Plant-Based Powdered Milk
$10.95 - $42.95
$7.66 - $30.06