OatMac and Almond Flour Cookie Recipe
Posted on July 6, 2021
These are the perfect cookies to whip up on a rainy summer day! Perfectly crunchy and delicious - the whole family will love them. They just happen to be gluten free and dairy free. They are made extra special with the addition of our Unsweetened Aloha OatMac Plant-Milk which works exceptionally well in baking recipes!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Aloha OatMac Plant-Milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup melted vegan butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all together in a large mixing bowl then use a small cookie scoop to portion onto a baking tray and gently press to flatten, leaving a couple inches in between the scoops to allow for the dough to expand.
- Bake at 350 10-15 minutes. Keep in mind that the cookies will solidify as they cool so allow the fresh-out-of-the-oven pieces rest before attempting to pick one up.
About the Author