Paleo Mango-Turmeric Smoothie Bowl with Granola Crunch
Posted on February 15 2019
Paleo doesn't mean you have to give up your morning bowl of cereal! Try swapping it for this dairy-free smoothie bowl packed with nutrient-rich fruit and veggies and Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer. The topping made from Steve's PaleoGoods PaleoKrunch and PaleoSnax will satisfy your craving for crunch, without the grains!
This recipe was developed in partnership with Steve's PaleoGoods.
Active time: 15 mins
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 carrot
- 3 tbsp Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer
- 1 cup water or plant-based milk
- 2 dates or 1 tbsp honey, or more to taste
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper (for turmeric absorption)
- Pinch of salt
Granola Crunch Topping
- Steve’s PaleoGoods Original Paleokrunch Granola
- Steve’s PaleoGoods Vanilla Coconut Paleosnax
- Optional toppings: fresh mango, seeds (we used chia), dried fruit of choice (we used coconut flakes)
- Add mango, cauliflower, carrot, Turmeric Superfood Creamer, and 1/2 cup water/plant-based milk to blender.
- Blend until smooth and combined.
- If mixture is too thick, add additional water/plant-based milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper.
- Blend in dates or honey for sweetness, to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, crumble PaleoKrunch and PaleoSnax together to make granola crunch topping.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a separate bowl. Finish with granola crunch and other toppings of choice.