Plant-Based Shamrock Shake Recipe
Posted on March 16, 2020
Happy St. Patrick's Day! We are so excited to share a festive Shamrock Shake you can enjoy, guilt-free! It's chock full of fruit, veggies, and Laird Superfood Creamer making it a much better option than the sugar-laden variety you'll find at the drive-through!
As they say in Ireland, sláinte!
Check out the how-to video below, and scroll down for the full recipe!
Time: 5 minutes
For the smoothie:
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- 1 cup water or unsweetened plant milk
- ¼ cup vegan whipped cream
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- 1-2 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Combine all the smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high until very smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and top with vegan whipped cream, chocolate chips or cocoa nibs and mint leaves (if using).
- Best served immediately. Enjoy!