Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
Posted on August 5, 2021
These cookies are a perfect way to level-up your classic snickerdoodle with a pumpkin spice twist! Perfectly crunchy and delicious - they are the perfect cookie for fall and the addition of our Pumpkin Spice OatMac Superfood Creamer makes them extra rich in your favorite fall flavors!
Makes about 1 dozen cookies
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Aloha OatMac Plant-Milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup melted vegan butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice OatMac Superfood Creamer
- Mix all together in a large mixing bowl then use a small cookie scoop to portion onto a baking tray and gently press to flatten, leaving a couple inches in between the scoops to allow for the dough to expand.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and enjoy!