Delicious Vegan Artichoke Dip Recipe
Posted on November 9, 2020
This Artichoke Dip! It’s deliciously rich, perfectly creamy, and unassumingly plant-based appetizer! It's a true crowd pleaser. Brimming with spinach and artichokes, it has a creamy boost from our Unsweetened Superfood Creamer.
The secret ingredient to this recipe is the cashew nut! The cashews add a creamy consistency to the dip. It's oven baked and incredibly easy to make! Perfect for the busy holiday season.
- 3 c. Artichoke Hearts [reserve 1 c. to garnish]
- 2 Tbs. Vegan Butter
- 4 c. Spinach
- 1/2 c. Onion (diced)
- 2 c. Raw Cashews (2 c. Hot water)
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs. sweet white miso
- 2 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- 2 Tsp. Salt + pepper
- 2 Tbs. Laird Superfood Unsweetened Creamer
- 3/4 c. Vegan Cream cheese
- Soak the cashews in the hot water for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large skillet to medium heat and add the vegan butter.
- Sauté the spinach, artichoke hearts, onions and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Next, blend the cashews with miso, nutritional yeast, Laird Superfood Unsweetened Creamer, vegan cream cheese, and season with salt, pepper.
- Mix with the skillet mixture then transfer the contents to a cast iron skillet or ramekins.
- Bake 400°f for 10-15 mins or until golden around the edges.
- Pair with vegetables, bread or chips!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.