Frothy Cinnamon Vitamin D Latte Recipe
Posted on December 28, 2020
Give your morning coffee routine a boost with this Frothy Superfood Latte with Vitamin D! Our brand new Boost Coffee provides 15% of your daily Vitamin D needs per 12oz serving (when brewed according to directions)! This simple recipe uses our Original Superfood Creamer to add a creamy addition to this delicious latte blend. It comes together in minutes and will instantly elevate your morning!
Boost Coffee was crafted to naturally support you. We start this blend with our Medium Roast coffee beans, then add functional mushroom extracts from Red Reishi and Maitake, along with Olive Leaf extract, and Agaricus mushroom powder.
Vitamin D Latte with Laird Superfood Boost Coffee
Makes 2 Lattes
- 1 cup cold, filtered water
- 1 tbs Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- 12oz cup brewed Laird Superfood Boost Coffee
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Stir the water and creamer together.
- Use a steam wand or power-froth with the creamer mixture for the ultimate froth.
- Pour the steamed creamer into the cup of freshly brewed coffee and finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.
*see bag for directions!