Lemon Garlic Rosemary Dressing
Posted on November 08 2018
ACTIVATE your salad! Just in time for the holidays, this delicious Lemon-Garlic-Rosemary salad dressing is silky, smooth, lemony and has just the right amount of spice—you'll ask for seconds!
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ACTIVATE: Daily Jumpstart (heaping teaspoon)
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 small pinch white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in small blender and blend until well-mixed.
- Add to salad greens, toss and enjoy!
About the Author
Sandy is a Naturopathic Clinical Nutritionist, who now spends her working career as Director of Research and Development for Laird Superfood. She passionately believes in food as medicine, and in whole food as the foundation for good health. Sandy's previous experience has led her to advocate for, and design, individualized Nutritional Protocols to be integrated with Functional Medicine treatment plans and she's written numerous articles for medical advocacy groups introducing "food as medicine." When she's not at Laird Superfood developing new whole food products, you'll find her cooking up delicious food to share with family and friends or enjoying the beautiful outdoors of Central Oregon!