Plant-Based Pili Nut Power Bars Recipe
Posted on October 6, 2020
Packed with nuts, dates and a hint of cinnamon, these Pili Nut Energy Bars make for a perfect afternoon snack.
These power bars will keep you going from sunrise to sunset. Our Cacao Pili Nuts adds a delectable boost of flavor and creaminess! Feel free to play around with the ingredients and swap in your favorites (or maybe add a drizzle of melted chocolate)!
Makes about 8 Bars
- 1 lb. dates, pitted
- 3 - 1 oz packs of Cacao Pili Nuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until consistent.
- Scrape down sides as needed during the process, then when ready, transfer mixture into a loaf pan and press down.
- Flip upside down to release, then cut into bars. Keep in the fridge and enjoy!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut.Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.